Courchevel, Savoie, Rhone Alps
ref. 003305 | Price € 3,600,000
Luxurious off plan 4 en-suite bedroom 264m2 chalet in centre of resort and just 90m to slopes (A)
- 4 en-suite bedrooms + childrens dormitory
- 90m to slopes and lifts or ski cross country
- Spa with Sauna and Hammam
- South West facing orientation
- 264m2 habitable area
- Separate tv / cinema room
- Large top floor open plan living area
- Elevator connecting floors
- Small hamlet of 4 luxury chalets
- Superb views
- Possibility to reclaim the VAT
Just released this fantastic off plan luxury chalet with a South West facing orientation, is ideally located just 90m from the site of the brand new Le Praz Alpinium super sports centre and ultra fast cable car to 1850m that will whisk passengers to the top in under 6 minutes. Chalet C2 of 264m2 will come with 4 en-suite bedrooms with additional childrens dormitory (room for two sets of bunk beds) along with its own spa including sauna and hammam.
Part of a brand new luxury development, the small hamlet of just 4 outstanding chalets will sit in the heart of the wonderful and traditional dual season resort of Le Praz, with its own lake, World Championship ski jumps, cable cars, slopes, shops, restaurants, bars and much more.
With the living room located on the top floor complete with vaulted ceiling, the chalet which is also ski in and out via the cross country slope that passes in front will offer exeptional views from the large and spacious terrace perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
The chalet blending stone and wood on the exterior will be split over 4 floors and comes complete with its own elevator running throughout the chalet. Each floor comprises:
Level - 1
- Parking entrance
- Technical room
- TV / Cinema room
- Guest toilet
- Spa with sauna and hammam
- Laundry room
- Large entance hall to chalet with coat cupboards and seating area
- Large ski room with its own exterior access containing ski racks, boot warmers, coat cupboard and lockers
- En-suite double bedroom with separate childrens dormatory with two sets of bunk beds
- Two large double bedrooms with their own en-suites and access to the balcony
- A Large master suite with bath, shower and double sinks along with separate toilet and access to private balcony
- Grand open plan living floor of 76.56m2 comprising open plan kitchen, dining are and large 40m2 sitting area
- Double aspect floor with windows at front and rear of the chalet
- Large volumes of glass including panoramic windows to create a light and airy cosy interior space
- Feature focal fireplace
- Vaulted ceiling
- Two balconies front and rear totalling 34m2
Owing to these being brand new chalets, notary fees are reduced and if renting (no obligation), it is possible to reclaim the VAT at 20%. Please ask about further details on this.
An incredible chalet opportunity, for more information including floor plans and to arrange a visit please contact us.