Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 003184 | Price € 1,100,000
Luxurious off plan 7 bedroom South facing chalet 150m from cable car and spectacular views (A)
- Luxury 7 bedroom chalet
- South facing just 150m to cable car
- 191.95m2 surface habitable area
- 180 degree spectacular views
- Living area panoramic windows
- Vaulted ceiling throughout living room
- Optional fireplace possible
- 13.35m2 Mezzanine possible
- Huge 25m2 South facing wrap around terrace
- Additional balconies from bedrooms
- Reclaim the VAT of 20% by renting
- Reduced Notary Fees
In an outstanding location just a short 150m flat walk from the cable car and offering 180 degree uninterrupted South facing views of the valley and Fare waterfall, this luxurious off plan 7 bedroom chalet (No 2) will be split over 3 floors and will come with a surface habitable area of 191.95m2.
Blending perfectly natural stone and brushed wood on the exterior, internally the chalet will come with a spacious open plan living floor under a vaulted ceiling as well as large panoramic floor to ceiling picture windows to enjoy the outstanding vistas as well as creating light and airy interior bathed in sunshine.
In addition to the 191.95m2 surface habitable area, the chalet will enjoy a huge 25m2 south facing wrap around balcony perfect for relaxing and entertaining off the living room while there are also further balconies off the bedrooms. There is also an option to add a Mezzanine of 13.35m2 at an extra cost of €20,000 to give a finished chalet of 205.33m2. At €5,455/m2 this is an incredible opportunity.
The chalet itself will comprise:
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 cabine bunk bedrooms, one with storage room
- 2 bathrooms with showers double sinks
- 2 toilets
- Storage area under the stairs
For the R-2 floor it is also possible to redesign to add a spa area should the new owner prefer at an optional extra cost.
- 2 en-suite double bedrooms with access to South facing balcony
- 1 en-suite childrens dormitory with two sets of double bunk beds or twin beds
- TV room
Rez de Chaussee
- Exterior entrance to chalet with changing area
- Guest toilet
- Open plan living area with optional fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- Large panoramic windows opening to South facing large wrap around terrace
- Kitchen with additional utility room (kitchen will be fitted at extra cost based on client wishes)
- An additional Mezzanine of 13.35m2 is possible as an optional extra that could make an excellent Games Room will come with Skylight and window should the new owner wish (cost €20,000).
Owing to these chalets being new, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at approximately 2% of the purchase price.
For more information including floor plans, price and to arrange a visit please contact us.