Vaujany, Isere, Rhone Alpes
ref. 003184 | Price POA
Luxurious off plan 7 bedroom South facing chalet 150m from cable car and spectacular views SOLD
- Luxury 7 bedroom chalet
- South facing just 150m to cable car
- 245m2 surface area
- 180 degree spectacular views
- Living area panoramic windows
- Vaulted ceiling throughout living room
- Optional fireplace possible
- Additional 13.35m2 Mezzanine
- Huge 25m2 South facing wrap around terrace
- Possibility to adapt dortoir to spa area
- Reclaim the VAT of 20% by renting
- Reduced Notary Fees
THIS PROPERTY IS NOW SOLD - PLEASE REGISTER TO RECEIVE DETAILS AS SOON AS NEW PROPERTIES IN VAUJANY BECOME AVAILABLE. In an outstanding location just a short 150m flat walk from the cable car and offering 180 degree uninterrupted South facing views of the valley and Fare waterfall, this luxurious off plan 7 bedroom chalet (No 2) will be split over 3 floors and will come with a surface area of 245m2.
Blending perfectly natural stone and brushed wood on the exterior, internally the chalet will come with a spacious open plan living floor under a vaulted ceiling as well as large panoramic floor to ceiling picture windows to enjoy the outstanding vistas as well as creating light and airy interior bathed in sunshine.
In addition to the 245m2 surface habitable area, the chalet will enjoy a huge 25m2 south facing wrap around balcony perfect for relaxing and entertaining off the living room while there is also a further balcony off the bedrooms and garage of 18m2.
The chalet itself will comprise:
- 2 en-suite double bedrooms
- Large en-suite dortoir sleeping 6 that could also be adapted to create a spa area as an extra cost
- Coin Nuit bunk bedroom
- Storage area under the stairs
- 2 en-suite double bedrooms with access to South facing balcony
- 1 en-suite dormitory or master suite
- TV / cinema room
Rez de Chaussee
- Exterior entrance to chalet with changing ski room area
- Garage with access directly into the chalet
- Guest toilet
- Open plan living area with optional fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- Large panoramic windows opening to South facing large wrap around terrace
- Kitchen with additional utility room (kitchen will be fitted at extra cost based on client wishes)
- An additional Mezzanine of 13.35m2
Owing to these chalets being new, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at approximately 2% of the purchase price.
For more information including floor plans, price and to arrange a visit please contact us.