Alpe d'Huez, Isere
ref. 003151 | Price € 1,295,000
Rare opportunity 4 bedroom 19th Century chalet with a surface of 430m2 for sale in Huez (A)
- Rare 19th Century charming chalet
- 430m2 surface (280m2 habitable + 150m2 additional)
- Couple of minutes walk to Huez cable car
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Magnificent South facing views
- Huge 70m2 living floor with vaulted ceiling
- Large sunny terrace
- Additional 150m2 perfect to adapt for rentals
- Chalet can be divided into two
- Amazing cost of €4600/m2 (based on 280m2)
- Bags of charm, authenticity and charm
- Private cellar
This rare opportunity exists to purchase a 19th century authentic and charming large chalet that offers a total surface of 430m2, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and two additional toilets. With a surface habitable area of 280m2, the property also comes with an additional 150m2 of usable area. Located just a couple of minutes walk to the Huez cable car and piste arrival, the chalet offers magnificent views.
Within the 280m2 of habitable area, this has been fully renovated and offers a huge 70m2 vaulted open plan living space including fireplace on the top floor, along with magnificent views and South facing balcony.
The additional 150m2 offers the ability to create whatever the new owner wishes including the option to split the property into two and using this additional area of the property for seasonal rentals.
A truly unique property, this is a remarkable chalet with bags of potential and an amazing price of €4600/m2 based on the 280m2 habitable area.
For more information and to arrange a visit please contact us.