Alpe d'Huez, Isere
ref. 003121 | Price € 490,000 to € 1,180,000
Amazing ski in and out out luxury 2 - 4 bedroom apartments for sale in Alpe d'Huez
- 2 - 5 bedroom apartments
- Ski in and out residence
- South and West facing aspects
- Surface habitable areas of 61 - 138m2
- Large open plan living room s
- Fireplace in some living rooms
- South and West facing balconies
- Ski room in residence
- No rental obligation if owners does not wish to
- Bike storage room
- Single or double garages at extra cost
In the dual season resort of Alpe d'Huez at an altitude of 1850m and with skiing to 3300m, this small residence of just 5 ski in and out apartments comprising 2 - 4 bedrooms will be built over three residential levels with a lift connecting each floor.
To be completed in 2022, the apartments comprise:
- Open plan living floors (some with fireplaces) with double aspect exposures to the South and West
- Large volumes of glass in both exposures giving light and airy interior spaces
- Access to South and West facing spacious balconies
Different sized underground single or double garages are available to choose from as an extra cost on top of the apartment and range from €32,500 - €76,400. The building also comes with a bike storage room and ski room.
Prices of apartments
- 2 double bedroom apartments from €490,000
- 3 double bedroom apartments from €750,000
- 3 double bedroom + cabine apartments from €850,000
- 3 double bedroom + cabine penthouse duplex apartment €930,000
- 4 double bedroom + cabine duplex penthouse apartment €1,180,000
(Cabine - single bunk bedroom)
To assist us with sending you the correct details, please let us know which type of apartments you are interested in. This will then allow us to ensure we send you the most relevant details and plans. Many thanks.
With no obligation to rent these apartments, for those looking to rent, it is possible to reclaim the VAT of 20% at the end of construction. Please ask for more information.
As these are new properties Notary fees are reduced at 2 - 2.5%.
For more information including plans and arranging a visit please contact us.