Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 002986 | Price € 1,800,000
Luxury off plan 7 bedroom chalet with optional pool and spectacular 180 degree views (A)
- Luxury 7 bedroom chalet
- South facing just 150m to cable car
- 282.70m2 surface habitable area
- 180 degree spectacular views
- Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
- Spa possible with pool, sauna and hammam
- Vaulted ceiling in living room
- Large 61m2 triple aspect living room
- South, East and West facing wrap around terrace
- Luxury high specification finishes
In an outstanding location just a short 150m flat walk from the cable car taking skiers to 2800m and offering 180 degree uninterrupted South facing views of the valley and Fare waterfall, this luxurious off plan chalet (No 3) will be split over 3 floors plus an additional Mezzanine area. To be built in the amazing dual season resort of Vaujany within the 250km Alpe d'Huez ski area, the 7 bedroom chalet with an optional pool and spa at extra cost will provide 302.19m2 of surface habitable area (excluding Mezzanine) and will be built by one of the regions premier constructors of luxury properties.
Blending perfectly natural stone and brushed wood on the exterior, internally the chalet will come with a spacious open plan living floor of 61m2 under a vaulted ceiling as well as large panoramic floor to ceiling picture windows to enjoy the outstanding vistas as well as creating light and airy interior bathed in sunshine.
In addition to the 302m2 surface habitable area, the chalet will enjoy a huge 59m2 south facing wrap around balcony perfect for relaxing and entertaining off the living floor as well as 12.50m2 and 5.3m2 from the bedrooms.
The chalet itself will comprise:
- 1 double en-suite bedroom
- Storage room
- Large optional 58.80m2 spa area with possible swimming pool, sauna, hammam and relaxation area
- Laundry room
For the R-2 floor this is possible to design it as the client wishes.
- 4 en-suite double bedrooms (3 with access to balconies)
- 1 en-suite childrens dormitory with bunk beds
Rez de Chaussee
- Exterior entrance to chalet with changing area
- Split level stairs down to living floor
- Guest toilet
- 1 en-suite double bedroom
- Triple aspect (South, West and East) open plan living floor with vaulted ceiling and large panoramic windows
- South facing large wrap around terrace of 59m2
- An additional small Mezanine is also possible should the client wish
Plans of the chalet can be adapted as required including adding an independent apartment should the client wish.
Owing to these chalets being new, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at approximately 2% of the purchase price.
For more information including floor plans, price and to arrange a visit please contact us.