Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 002984 | Price € 1,150,000
Luxurious off plan 6 bedroom South facing chalet with own Spa and spectacular 180 degree views (A)
- Luxury 6 bedroom chalet
- South facing just 150m to cable car
- 188.70m2 surface habitable area
- 180 degree spectacular views
- Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
- Fantastic views
- Vaulted ceiling throughout living room
- Huge 25m2 South facing wrap around terrace
- Luxury high specification
- Reduced Notary Fees
- Optional fireplace possible
In an outstanding location just a short 150m flat walk from the cable car and offering 180 degree uninterrupted South facing views of the valley and Fare waterfall, this luxurious off plan 6 bedroom chalet (No 2) will be split over 3 floors and will come with a surface habitable area of 188.70m2.
Blending perfectly natural stone and brushed wood on the exterior, internally the chalet will come with a spacious open plan living floor under a vaulted ceiling as well as large panoramic floor to ceiling picture windows to enjoy the outstanding vistas as well as creating light and airy interior bathed in sunshine.
In addition to the 188.70m2 surface habitable area, the chalet will enjoy a huge 25m2 south facing wrap around balcony perfect for relaxing and entertaining off the living room while there are also further balconies off the bedrooms.
The chalet itself will comprise:
- 2 double en-suite bedrooms with additional cabine area
- Storage room
For the R-2 floor it is also possible to remove the playroom and redesign the chalet with aspa area should the new owner prefer.
- 2 en-suite double bedrooms with access to South facing balcony
- 1 en-suite childrens dormitory with two sets of double bunk beds or twin beds
- laundry room
Rez de Chaussee
- Exterior entrance to chalet with changing area
- Split level stairs down to living floor
- Guest toilet
- En-suite double bedroom
- Open plan living area with vaulted ceiling and large panoramic windows
- South facing large wrap around terrace
Internal plans can be totally adapted at this time to suit client wishes including creation of an independent apartment should the new owner wish.
Owing to these chalets being new, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at approximately 2% of the purchase price.
For more information including floor plans, price and to arrange a visit please contact us.