Chatel, Haute-Savoie, Rhone Alps
ref. 002955 | Price from € 555,000
Just launched, 2 bedroom+cabine apartment, right in the heart of the village, close to ski lifts
- 2 Bedroom+cabine apartment
- Centre of the resort
- Close to lifts and all amenities
- Mountain and village views
- Resident access to spa 2 mins drive away
- Can be purchased classic freehold ( small number )
- Very Flexible rental options
- Can be purchased ex VAT price ( furniture included )
- Ski Locker
- Concierge Service
- Underground parking
- Q4 21
Club 26 is an exciting brand new development of just 26 apartments, ideally located in the heart of Chatel, close to the church, ski lifts and all amenities. Due to its superb location, all apartments will enjoy superb views over the mountains and village.
This exciting collection of only 26 apartments, could not be better located. Offering 1 to 6 bedrooms, in the distinctive savoyard style that is so closely associated with Chatel. All properties are sold fully furnished and will be styled in a contemporary Alpine finish, offering homely, cosy, relaxing environments, for all to enjoy.
Future owners at Club 26 will be able to enjoy complimentary accessto the Spa facilities at Les Chalets d'Angele just a short 2 minutes drive away. Where residents can enjoy, a swimming pool, jacuzzis, saunas, steam and treatment rooms, an ideal escape after a busy day on the slopes.
All apartments come with a ski locker, underground parking and a concierge service.
There are two options for purchase in Club 26
- Classic Freehold, with no rental obligation ( limited for just a small number of apartments )
- A very flexible rental obligation, where owners can purchase their property based on the ex VAT price ( the VAT being paid by the management company ): Owners will enjoy a net income from the rental of their property, when not using it themselves. Owners will be able to use their properties for up to 6 months of the year, with no restriction on the weeks or season within this period. Please contact us for further details
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact us.