Courchevel, Savoie, Rhone Alps
ref. 002928 | Price € 3,260,000
Fantastic 4 bedroom off plan luxury chalet to be built in Courchevel close to centre and slopes (A)
- 4 Bedrooms with optional 5th possible
- 11 individual off plan chalets in small hamlet
- Chalets close to centre and cable car
- Living space of 216m2 over 3 floors
- West and East facing aspects
- Open plan living floor of 69.44m2
- Double aspect living area (West and East)
- Focal fireplace
- Multiple balconies
- Ski room at entrance
- Indoor and exterior parking spaces
In a superb location close to the the slopes and centre of the fantastic dual season resort of Courchevel Moriond at an altitude of 1650m, this new project of individual chalets in their own private hamlet in a traditional setting and the sunniest location in Courchevel. The West facing chalet (No 2) of 216.75m2, split over three floors will come with 4 en-suite bedrooms and the possibility to create an optional spa/relaxation area, cinema room or a further 5th bedroom as desired on the lowest floor.
The hamlet made up of eleven chalets of 4 - 7 bedrooms just 350m from the lifts and slopes will be finished to a luxiry standard that blend wood and stone typical of the Savoyard chalets of the area and will combine both modern and authenticity as well as benefiting from all the latest technologies.
This chalet incorporating large volumes of glass and panoramic windows through the East and West aspects of the living room, it will create a fantastic light and airy interior. as well as the opportunity to take in the magnificent mountain and valley views.
Chalet No 2 will comprise:
Level - 1
- Relaxation area of 32.44m2 that can be converted to an optional Spa, cinema room, fitness, bedroom or as the new owner requires
- Terrace accessed from relaxation area
- Shower room
- Laundry room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Entrance with access into ski room
- 3 en-suite double bedrooms
- Large open plan living floor of 69.44m2
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fireplace in the living room complete with beamed ceilings
- Large West facing balcony and small east facing balcony both accessed through large panoramic windows
- Guest toilet
The chalet also comes complete with an indoor and an outdoor parking space
Owing to these being new build chalets, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at 2%. There is no obligation to rent this chalet, but for those wanting to rent, we would be pleased to provide an indication of the potential income the owner would receive. Similarly if the owner plans to rent, it is possible to reclaim the VAT of 20% at the end of construction. Please enquire for details.
For more information including brochure and plans as well as to arrange a visit, please contact us.