Courchevel, Savoie, Rhone Alps
ref. 002926 | Price € 3,900,000
Fantastic 5 bedroom off plan luxury chalet to be built in Courchevel close to centre and slopes (A)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 11 individual off plan chalets in small hamlet
- Chalets close to centre and cable car
- Living space of 247.65m2 over 4 floors
- Elevator connecting floors
- South facing aspect
- Open plan living floor of 66.63m2
- Triple aspect living area (South, West and North)
- Focal fireplace
- Multiple balconies
- Ski room with exterior and interior access
- Indoor and exterior parking spaces
In a superb location close to the the slopes and centre of the fantastic dual season resort of Courchevel Moriond at an altitude of 1650m, this new project of individual chalets in their own private hamlet in a traditional setting and the sunniest location in Courchevel. Chalet 8 of 247.65m2, split over four floors with an elevator connecting each level, will come with 5 en-suite bedrooms and the possibility to create an optional spa/relaxation area, cinema room or a further bedroom as desired on the lower floor.
The hamlet made up of eleven chalets of 4 - 7 bedrooms will be finished to a luxiry standard that blend wood and stone typical of the Savoyard chalets of the area and will combine both modern and authenticity as well as benefiting from all the latest technologies.
This South facing chalet incorporating large volumes of glass and panoramic windows through 3 aspects of the living room (also exposure to the North and West), it will create a fantastic light and airy interior. as well as the opportunity to take in the magnificent mountain and valley views.
Chalet No 8 will comprise:
Level - 1
- Relaxation area of 21.97m2 that can be converted to an optional Spa, cinema room, fitness, bedroom or as the new owner requires
- Entrance from underground parking
- Shower room
- Laundry room
- Entrance hall
- Family room with double bed and bunk bed as well as en-suite and terrace access
- Further double en suite bedroom
- Ski room with its own access to the exterior as well as internally.
- 3 double en-suite bedrooms, two with their own private balconies
- Large open plan living floor of 66.63m2
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fireplace in the living room complete with beamed ceilings
- Large South facing balcony plus small North facing balcony
- Guest toilet
The chalet also comes complete with an indoor and an outdoor parking space
Owing to these being new build chalets, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at 2%. There is no obligation to rent this chalet, but for those wanting to rent, we would be pleased to provide an indication of the potential income the owner would receive. Similarly if the owner plans to rent, it is possible to reclaim the VAT of 20% at the end of construction. Please enquire for details.
For more information including brochure and plans as well as to arrange a visit, please contact us.