La Toussuire, Savoie, Rhone Alps
ref. 002668 | Price € 380,000
3 bedroom SKI IN AND OUT chalets for sale in La Toussuire, Les Sybelles UNDER CONSTRUCTION (A)
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- SKI IN AND OUT
- Detached chalet over 3 floors
- 20 chalets within development
- Outstanding views
- Chalet blending wood and stone
- 92.50m2 surface + two balconies each 4.89m2
- fully fitted kitchen
- Large living room with pellet stove
- South facing balcony
- 2 exterior parking spaces
In the wonderful dual season resort of La Toussuire at an altitude of 1800m located within the huge 310km Les Sybelles ski area, the fourth largest in France, these fantastic South facing ski in and out 3 double bedroom, off plan semi detached chalets under construction to be completed for the end of 2020 will be built with surfaces of 92.50m2 plus two balconies each of 4.89m2.
Combining a subtle mix of stone and wood typical of the local environment and surroundings, the project itself will comprise a total of 20 chalets ranging in size from 81 - 119m2. Each chalet will be built to a high standard blending both modern and tradition and will include wood floors upstairs, wood pellet stoves and will offer large volumes of glass to create light and airy interiors. For those that want them a furniture pack is also available at a cost of €20,900.
Chalets will be split over 3 floors and will comprise:
Rez de Chaussee
- 1 double bedroom
- Shower room with toilet
- Entrance hall with ski locker and coat cupboard
- Two exterior private parking spaces
- Large open plan living floor of 22.68m2 with kitchen, pellet stove
- Access to South facing balcony via two set of double doors creating light and airy interior space
- Technical room including space for washing machine
- Landing with cupboard
- Two further double bedrooms each with access to the south facing balcony
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
As these chalets are brand new, notary fees are reduced at circa 2% of the purchase price.
Right now is an exciting time for La Toussuire and the ski domain of Les Sybelles following its announcement to connect to Les Deux Alpes - Alpe d'Huez in 2025 to create the worlds largest linked ski domain. As well as those seeking second homes, investors are also purchasing property in the resort to keep for the long term, making these chalets a wonderful opportunity.
For more information, plans and to arrange a visit, please contact us.