Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 002600 | Price from € 275,000
Off plan 2 bedroom South facing apartments 2 minutes to cable car UNDER CONSTRUCTION (A)
- 2 double bedrooms
- Views of Fare Waterfall
- 2 minutes walk to Cable Car
- Dual season resort at 1250m
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Delivered fully furnished
- South facing in building A and B
- Heated ski lockers & caves included
- Underground parking space included
- Spa access Sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness
In the amazing, family friendly dual season resort of Vaujany at an altitude of 1250m these South facing 2 double bedroom apartment in building A and B of 56.86 - 63.51m2, come with access to the onsite Spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and relaxation area. UNDER CONSTRUCTION for an end of 2020 delivery, the apartment is just 2 minutes walk to the cable car and resort centre.
Part of a superb off plan project of 5 brand new chalets each containing 10 South facing 1 - 3 bedroom apartments have views of the "Fare Waterfall" and surrounding mountains.
Offering a huge range of infrastructure worthy of the biggest French Alps resorts, Vaujany boasts an indoor swimming pool complex, championship ice skating rink, bowling alley, pedestrian areas with escalators, shops and much more.
Built to RT2012 standards for energy efficiency and insulation, each spacious, light and airy apartment comes with their own balcony or terrace along wit heated ski lockers, private caves and indoor car parking spaces included in the price.
Other features include:
- Option of a wood burning stoves in some apartments
- Parquet wood flooring in living room and bedrooms
- Wood clad walls in living area and bedrooms
- Furnished and equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Delivered fully furnished
- Concierge services including booking reservations and transfers
- Cave, ski locker and garage space included in price
For each apartment, there are two ways of purchasing:
- 1) Purchase as a holiday home and rent with an external company reclaiming the VAT if you want to.
- 2) Purchase as a holiday home with a seasonal rental from the on site management company
The prices advertised are the ex VAT price. VAT at 20% needs to be added to this price as this will be reclaimed at the end of construction. Both rental mechanisms allow for complete flexible usage with owners reserving the rights to use their properties whenever they wish.
With Alpe d'Huez set to connect to Les Duex Alpes in 2022 via an 18 minute telecabine, creating the third largest ski domain in France and will push the Espace Killy that includes Val d'Isere into fourth place, this is an excellent time to be buying in Vaujany.
Please ask for the full list of available 2 bedroom apartments and we will send you the brochure, plans and latest availability.
Coming to Vaujany or want to arrange to see the project, please contact us and we can arranging a visit, for you.