Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 002391 | Price from € 157,000
Brand new off plan 1 - 5 bedroom South facing apartments, 2 mins walk to cable car (A)
- 1 to 5 bedroom apartments available
- Spa with Sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness room
- 2 minutes walk to Cable Car
- Dual season resort at 1250m
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Delivered fully furnished
- South facing
- Option fireplace in some apartments
- Heated ski lockers & private caves
- Underground parking
In the amazing, family friendly dual season resort of Vaujany at an altitude of 1250m this South facing development, comes with access to the onsite sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness area are just 2 minutes walk to the cable car and resort centre.
Part of a superb off plan project of 5 brand new chalets each containing 10 South facing 1 - 3 bedroom apartments have views of the "Fare Waterfall" and surrounding mountains. It is also currently possible to create 4 and 5 bedroom properties by combining apartments.
Offering a huge range of infrastructure worthy of the biggest French Alps resorts, Vaujany boasts an indoor swimming pool complex, championship ice skating rink, bowling alley, pedestrian areas with escalators, shops and much more.
Built to RT2012 standards for energy efficiency and insulation, each spacious, light and airy apartment comes with their own balcony or terrace along wit heated ski lockers, private caves and indoor car parking spaces included in the price.
Other features include:
- Option of a wood burning stoves in some apartments
- Parquet wood flooring in living room and bedrooms
- Wood clad walls in living area and bedrooms
- Furnished and equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Delivered fully furnished
- Concierge services including booking reservations and transfers
For each apartment, there are two ways of purchasing:
- 1) Purchase as a holiday home and rent with an external company reclaiming the VAT if you want to. The prices shown are ex VAT. If purchasing with this option, VAT at 20% needs to be added as this will be reclaimed at the end.
- 2) Purchase as a holiday home with a seasonal rental from the on site management company purchasing at the ex VAT price shown (the VAT of 20% has already been deducted for owners).
Both rental mechanisms allow for complete flexible usage with owners reserving the rights to use their properties whenever they wish.
With option 1, reclaiming the VAT of 20% on the apartment is up to the purchaser while option 2 the purchase is made at the ex VAT price shown as part of entering the Management Company rental program.
With Alpe d'Huez set to connect to Les Duex Alpes in 2022 via an 18 minute telecabine, creating the third largest ski domain in France and will push the Espace Killy that includes Val d'Isere into fourth place, this is an excellent time to be buying in Vaujany.
For more information including plans, latest availability and arranging a visit, please contact us.