ref. 002022 | Price CAD $ 899,000
Rare off plan ski in and out 3 bedroom duplex penthouse condos with projected 6.8% net return (A)
- 3 Bedroom Duplex apartments
- Ski in and out
- Projected 6.8% net returns
- Off plan penthouse condos
- Steps from pedestrian centre
- Outstanding views
- 1749 sqft (170m2) surface area
- Communal gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Ski locker
- Private secure storage
- Gas fireplace in the living area
- Interior parking
This outstanding brand new development of 17 off plan 2 - 5 bedroom, ski in and out condos for sale in Mont Tremblant is the first project to be released in such a rare location for over 10 years. Perfectly positioned on the slopes of the "Versant South", the pedestrian centre with its amazing nightlife and shopping is only steps away.
Providing fabulous views over Lake Tremblant, the mountain or the Le Geant championship 18 hole golf course, the development will offer modern condo living, with abundant windows to create light and airy interiors. The residence will also include high end amenities that include:
- Indoor gym
- Outdoor hot tub
- Lifts connecting all floors
- Ski locker and private secure storage for each apartment
- Repair and maintenance workshop for skis and bikes
- Plug in power for electric vehicles at every indoor parking space
Apartments will come with:
- Quartz or equivelent counters in kitchen and bathrooms
- Wood and ceramic floors
- Gas fireplace in each condo
- Stainless steel appliances
With delivery slated for late 2018, the two 3 bedroom off plan penthouse condos (No 302 and 303) of 1749 sqft (approx 170m2) surface areas located on the top two floors of the building, will have vaulted ceilings in the living area.
Thanks to the 4 season nature of Mont Tremblant and the fantastic location of the project, the forecasted net rental projection of these apartments are 6.8% (10% gross return before management and housekeeping fees) making them a truly superb investment.
For more information, latest availability, plans and to arrange a visit please contact us.