Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 002985 | Price € 1,100,000
Luxurious off plan 5 bedroom South facing chalet with own Spa and spectacular 180 degree views (A)
- Luxury 5 bedroom chalet
- South facing just 150m to cable car
- 180.70m2 surface habitable area
- 180 degree spectacular views
- Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
- Possibility to add a Spa
- Vaulted ceiling throughout living room
- Huge 27m2 South facing wrap around terrace
- Luxury high specification
- Reduced Notary Fees
- integral garage to chalet of 26.2m2
In an outstanding location just a short 150m flat walk from the cable car and offering 180 degree uninterrupted South facing views of the valley and Fare waterfall, this luxurious off plan chalet (No 1) will be split over 3 floors and will come with a surface habitable area of 180.70m2. To be built in the amazing dual season resort of Vaujany within the 250km Alpe d'Huez ski area, the 5 bedroom chalet has the option to add its own spa area at an additional cost and will be built by one of the regions premier constructors of luxury properties.
Blending perfectly natural stone and brushed wood on the exterior, internally the chalet will come with a spacious open plan living floor of 47.6m2 all under a vaulted ceiling as well as large panoramic floor to ceiling picture windows to enjoy the outstanding vistas as well as creating light and airy interior bathed in sunshine.
In addition to the 180.70m2 surface habitable area, the chalet will enjoy a huge 27m2 south facing wrap around balcony perfect for relaxing and entertaining off the living room while there are also further 8.90m2 and 4.5m2 balconies off the bedrooms along with a 26.2m2 integral garage.
The chalet itself will comprise:
- 2 double en-suite bedroom with additional cabine area
- Storage room
For the R-2 floor it is also possible to add a spa.
- 2 en-suite double bedrooms with access to South facing balcony
- 1 en-suite childrens dormitory with two sets of double bunk beds or twin beds and access to private balcony
- laundry room
Rez de Chaussee
- Garage with internal access to chalet
- Exterior entrance to chalet with changing area
- Split level stairs down to living floor
- Guest toilet
- Open plan living area with vaulted ceiling and large panoramic windows
- South facing large wrap around terrace
Internal plans can be totally adapted at this time to suit client wishes including creation of an independent apartment should the new owner wish.
Owing to these chalets being new, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at approximately 2% of the purchase price.
For more information including floor plans, price and to arrange a visit please contact us.