Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 002602 | Price from € 451,000
Brand new off plan 3 bedroom duplex, South facing PENTHOUSE apartments under construction (A)
- 3 bedrooms Duplex Apartment
- Views of Fare Waterfall
- 2 minutes walk to Cable Car
- Dual season resort at 1250m
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Delivered fully furnished
- South facing
- Heated ski lockers & caves included
- Underground parking space included
- Spa access Sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness
In the amazing, family friendly dual season resort of Vaujany at an altitude of 1250m these South facing 3 bedroom duplex PENTHOUSE apartments in building A and B of 78.52 - 105.77m2 come with access to the onsite Spa with sauna and Jacuzzi as well as being just 2 minutes walk to the cable car and resort centre.
Part of a superb off plan project of 5 brand new chalets to be delivered in quarter 4 of 2020, each residence will contain 10 South facing 1 - 3 bedroom apartments have views of the "Fare Waterfall" and surrounding mountains.
Offering a huge range of infrastructure worthy of the biggest French Alps resorts, Vaujany boasts an indoor swimming pool complex, championship ice skating rink, bowling alley, pedestrian areas with escalators, shops and much more.
Built to RT2012 standards for energy efficiency and insulation, each spacious, light and airy apartment comes with their own balcony or terrace along wit heated ski lockers, private caves and indoor car parking spaces included in the price.
Other features include:
- Option of a wood burning stoves in some apartments
- Parquet wood flooring in living room and bedrooms
- Wood clad walls in living area and bedrooms
- Furnished and equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Delivered fully furnished
- Concierge services including booking reservations and transfers
- Cave, ski locker and garage space included in price
For each apartment, there are two ways of purchasing:
- 1) Purchase as a holiday home and rent with an external company reclaiming the VAT if you want to.
- 2) Purchase as a holiday home with a seasonal rental from the on site management company
The prices shown are the ex VAT price. VAT at 20% needs to be added to the advertised price as this will be reclaimed at the end of constrution. Both rental mechanisms allow for complete flexible usage with owners reserving the rights to use their properties whenever they wish.
With Alpe d'Huez set to connect to Les Duex Alpes in 2022 via an 18 minute telecabine, creating the third largest ski domain in France and will push the Espace Killy that includes Val d'Isere into fourth place, this is an excellent time to be buying in Vaujany.
For more information including plans, latest availability and arranging a visit, please contact us.