Vaujany, Alpe-d'Huez, Isere, Rhone Alps
ref. 002372 | Price € 559,000
LAST CHANCE - just one 5 bedroom chalet remaining 3 minutes walk to lifts (A)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 115m2 surface
- Integral garage of 20.45m2
- Large South facing balconies
- 3 minutes walk from Cable Car
- Next to swimming pool complex
- Completion quarter 2 in 2020
- Living room with optional fireplace
- Furniture packs available
- Views toward the Fare Waterfall
- Amazing dual season resort
This superb project of twelve 5 - 6 bedroom South facing chalets will be built in the very popular dual season village of Vaujany. This five bedroom chalet just back to the market split over 3 floors will offer 103m2 surface habitable area plus an additional 13m2 under 1.8m height (total 115m2). In addition chalets will also come with garages of 20m2 and spacious South facing balconies along with an exterior parking space. Completion quarter 2 in 2020.
Located just 3 minutes walk to the cable car which takes passengers quickly to the slopes above Alpe d'Huez and its 250km ski domain, the indoor swimming pool complex and championship sized ice skating rink are right next door.
Chalets will comprise:
Lower Ground Floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Single bunk bedroom with window
- Guest toilet
- Entrance to chalet
- Door to cloakroom and integral garage
- kitchen (not included in price)
- Living room and dining area
- Access to spacious 15m2 terrace
- Shower room with toilet
- Double bedroom with dressing area
- Double bedroom
- Alternative = Master en-suite bedroom with dressing area (4 bedroom chalet design)
An optional fireplace is possible in the living room for those clients that want one.
For those wanting to rent, there is the possibility to recover the VAT at 20%. Please ask for more information. Similarly clients that would like a complete furniture package this is also possible to arrange. Please ask for more details.
With the new gondola opening in 2022 which will link the Les Deux Alpes and Alpe d'Huez ski networks via an 18 minute cable car to create one enormous 475km mega ski domain that will rival the likes of the 3 Valleys, prices of property in this area are only going to increase in value.
For more information including the plans as well as to arrange a visit to discuss the project further, please contact us.